EVERY GIRL NEEDS TO READ THIS
A fox was walking through the forest as hungry as foxes get. He sees a crow fly past with a piece of cheese in it’s mouth and it perches on a tree above him. “That is for me” says the fox.
The fox says to the crow, “Good day Miss Crow, how fine you look today. How you have the finest looking figure in the forest - the best color feathers, the most beautiful eyes and the strongest build”. The fox continued, “It must be that your song is as beautiful as your figure - let me hear your song so I can announce you queen of all the crows”.
The crow lifted her wings and as soon as she opened her mouth to sing for the fox, the cheese dropped out of her mouth. The fox swooped on the cheese and ate it.
“That was all I wanted” said the fox. “A fair trade - you gave me your cheese and I taught you a valuable lesson”.
Never trust the flatterer.
- apieceofm1nd likes this
- br-other reblogged this from twovicesofman
- ofwolvesandfoxes likes this
- br-other likes this
- -it-never-ends- likes this
- pooooohead reblogged this from twovicesofman
- vulneratusanima reblogged this from pradacandy-x and added:
- pradacandy-x likes this
- pradacandy-x reblogged this from renardfuck
- renardfuck reblogged this from twovicesofman
- renardfuck likes this
- twovicesofman posted this